Entrevista a Ryan Bingham

♠ Posted by @jero22ind at 9/26/2012 11:39:00 p. m.

He is the man... He has an Oscar and a Golden Globe, his new album "Tomorrowland" is on the top, I love his music and he  gave us that interview:
El es el hombre del momento, con un Oscar y un Globo de Oro; su nuevo disco "Tomorrowland" está siendo un éxito, me encanta su música y nos concedió esta entrevista:

-When did you start on playing music?
-¿Cuando empezaste a tocar música?


I started playing music when was about 17 years old.
Empecé a tocar cuando tenía 17 años

-Influences
-Influencias
Terry Allen, Townes Van Zandt, Bob Marley, Woody Guthrie, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Hendrix
Terry Allen, Townes Van Zandt, Bob Marley, Woody Guthrie, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Hendrix

-I have listened all your songs and I love every one... How can you create that songs?
-He escuchado todas tus canciones y me encantan todas ¿Cómo puedes crearlas?
Writing songs has always been a form therapy for me. I’m not sure how they actually happen but they always tend to find their way out somehow.
Escribir canciones  ha sido siempre para mi una forma de terapia, No se como nacen pero de algún modo suelen salir a la luz

-What means Lost Highway Records in your life?
-¿Qué significa en tu vida Lost Records?
Lost Highway was a great label to start out with and be a part of. I think they really helped me grow as a musician and I appreciate that they gave me the freedom and space to do so. I am grateful for their support and trust, which allowed me to be where I am now with my own label releasing my own album.
Lost Highway fué un gran sello para  empezar y para ser parte de el. Pienso que ellos realmente me ayudaron a crecer como músico y aprecio que me diesen la  libertad y el espacio para hacerlo. Estoy agradecido por su apoyo y confianza que me permitieron estar donde estoy con mi propio sello sacando mi propio disco.

-Do you miss your Rodeo age?
-¿Extrañas tu época de Rodeo?
Sometimes I do, but I don’t miss the pain
Algunas veces  pero no extraño el dolor

-Will you come to Spain?
-¿Vendrás a España?
Most definitely.  I’ve always wanted to go to Spain and would love to come over to play some shows but we need enough people to want to see a show before we can make it happen.  Hopefully soon!
Sin duda, Siempre he querido ir a España y poder ir a tocar en algunos conciertos pero necesitamos más gente que quiera vernos antes de poder ir, ¡esperemos que sea pronto!


-Do you have an special guitar?
-¿Tienes una guitarra especial?
I have a 1963 Gibson J-45 that my wife got me a few years ago. It’s very special to me
Tengo una Gibson J-45 de 1963 que me dio mi mujer hace unos pocos años. Es muy especial para mi.

-What do you prefer a small concert in a Bar or a big concert on a big stage?
-¿Qué prefieres un concierto pequeño en un bar o  un gran concierto en un gran escenario?
I enjoy both!
¡Me gustan los dos!

-Acustic or electric guitar?
-¿Guitarra acústica o eléctrica?
Both!
¡Las dos!
 
-Do you like stay on the road?
-¿Te gusta estar en la carretera?
Not all the time but I do enjoy getting out there on the adventure
No todo el tiempo pero me gusta salir a la aventura

-If you could play with any musician (alive or dead) Who and why?
-Si pudieses tocar con cualquiere músico (vivo o muerto) ¿Quién y Por qué?
Bob Marley.  He had an amazing talent of bringing people together through music and crossing so many cultural and social boundaries
Bob Marley. Tenía un talento para unir a la gente  con la música  y cruzando  tantos límites culturales y sociales.


-If you could play all around 66 route (more or less like a tour) would you do it (just you and you guitar)?
-Si pudieses tocar en la ruta 66 (más o menos como un tour) ¿Lo  harías (solo tu y tu guitarra)?
Yes I would definitely! Just me and a guitar
Si, ¡sin dudarlo! Solo yo y la guitarra

-I love Dylans’ hard rain... Is it a kind of tribute?
-Me encanta Dylans´hard rain… ¿Es un tipo de tributo?
It is a tribute, Bob Dylan was a great influence for me and his song “A hard rain’s gonna fall”  had a big impact on me
Es un tributo, Bob Dylan fue una gran influencia para mi y su canción “A hard rain´s gonna fall” fue un gran impacto para  mi


-Did you like France (I know La boule Noire was an special concert)?
-¿Te gustó Francia (Se que el concierto en La Boule Noire fue especial)?
I had a great experience in France and I love touring in Europe in general
Tuve una gran experiencia en Francia I me encanta ir de Tour por Europa en general

-I know your Spotify acount is really famous... Will we be able to listen some suprises on it?
Sé que tu cuenta en Spotify es muy famosa ¿Podremos escuchar alguna sorepresa?
Yes, there will be some surprises coming up soon
Si, habrá  algunas sorpresas pronto.

-What do you think about the north american scene? (I know is growing up)?
-¿Qué piensas sobre la escena norteamericana? (Sé que está creciendo)
It all depends on where you go. There are a lot of different types of music in the states and something for everyone. Sometimes you have to find good music and sometimes it finds you.  Like anywhere I guess.
Depende de donde vayas. Hay muchos tipos distintos de música en los estados unidos y hay algo para casa persona. Algunas veces tienes que encontrar buena música y otras veces ella viene a ti. Como en cualquiere parte, creo.

-Next concerts (U.S.A. and Europe)
-Proximos conciertos (EE.UU. y Europa)
Yes, October in the US, November in Europe and then back to both continents and maybe a couple more next year
Si, Octubre en EE.UU, Noviembre en Europa y tras esto  los dos continentes y puede que un par más  el año que viene

-What do you want to say to your fans?
-¿Qué quieres decirle a tus fans?
Thanks you very much for your support and I hope to see you soon in Spain!!!
Muchas gracias por este apoyo y espero verso pronto en España


more info:


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Puedes comentar lo que estimes oportuno